Persian Saffron- saffron oil hair benefits
Saffron oil is extracted from Persian saffron and has an astringent effect (sharp), saffron oil is essential oil which makes it able to use medically. Saffron is also known as Kesar it is the most expensive spice in the world especially in an American market, so its oil is particularly more costly.
Nutrients found in saffron oil are
Potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin A, and vitamin C, also many other volatile acids like linalool, limonene, cineole, geranial, and different carotenoids. This combination of nutrients makes it more effective and useful.
Saffron oil benefits
• Saffron oil helps in reducing wrinkles and acne
• Regulates diabetes
• Health hair growth
• Improves respiratory function
• Weight loss
How to make saffron oil?
You can easily prepare saffron to oil at home, by following the given making procedure below
• Step 1: take ½ cup of almond oil and add 2 tablespoons of saffron spice to it.
• Step 2: sir spice in oil for 5 to 10 minutes, and allow it to settle for some time.
• Step 3: Boil water in the saucepan.
• Step 4: allow a setting mixture of almond oil and saffron above boiling temperature.
• Step 5: heat water above boiling water for 30 to 40 minutes.
• Step 6: in the last separate oil from saffron, saffron oil is ready to use.
Side effects of saffron oil
There are some side effects of utilizing this oil in excessive amounts. Side effects can include.
• Complications of pregnancy
• Allergic reactions
• Psychological aggravations
• Low blood pressure
Always speak with a doctor before adding this saffron oil to your health regimen, even in small amounts. You can find a reasonable Saffron price, and obtain saffron oil extract at home.